Tuesday, October 13, 2015

Tuesday, 10/13/15: Beginning Lesson 9-1, on Graphing Linear Inequalities


This Thursday and Friday  students will be taking an exam for the district, in a "performance task" format.  This is where students are given a situation, and have to apply their problem-solving skills (and computational skills) by answering 5-8 questions.  The students will be taking the assessment on the computer.  I haven't been mentioning this much in my honors classes, because I'm not supposed to do parallel review coming into this assessment.  Students need to apply the skills that they already have been taught.   Keeping this in mind, I'll be sensitive as to how I grade this and weight the grade.

Tonight, no formal homework was assigned.  However, informally students should be reviewing / studying Lesson 9-1.

No comments:

Post a Comment