Monday, March 7, 2016

Monday, 3/7/16 through Friday, 3/11/16: Going Dark (Parent Conference Week)

Unfortunately, I will not be able to maintain this blog this week, due to an extremely tightly-packed work week with parent conferences.  As we are finally taking the Unit 3 Test on quadratic equations and functions, and exponential functions, no formal homework is assigned.  However, students should be studying daily.  (The will be taking the test in four parts, with the short periods, Tuesday through Friday.)The posts will resume next Monday, 3/14.

Parents, please note:  while I will be available for parent conferences after school Monday, 3/7 through Thursday, 3/10, 1:45 - 3:00 p.m. (signup sheets for 15-minute slots, for the day, will go up after school each day), I regret that I will be unable to meet with any parents after school Friday, March 11.  That is because I am teaching an after-school class lasting 75 minutes that Friday.  Thank you!
.

No comments:

Post a Comment